What does the APL Friends Foundation do?
- Spreads the word about library programs, resources, and services.
- Raises funds to enhance the Library by providing seed money for new library collections and initiatives.
- Sponsors programs such as book discussions, exhibits, music, readings, and other performances.
- Manages Literary Grounds.
- Holds semi-annual used book sales.
- Holds monthly special book sales.
- Volunteers to help in the Library.
- Promotes literacy.
APL Friends Foundation Board of Directors
Mavis Butler, Library Trustee
Jennifer Garst, Secretary/Treasurer
Jon Sargent, President
Kevin Stow, Library Trustee
Lynne Carey, Library Director
Sarah Bohlke, Volunteer Coordinator
Lukas Daniels, Teen Advisory Group Co-chair
Mya Gibbons, Teen Advisory Group Co-chair